Political conditions in Libya does not only threaten the position of President, Moammar Gaddafi. The tourist resorts in the country also are also threatened with extinction due to blow bombs missiles and other weapons. Until now the army of European and American countries continued to bombard the capital of Libya, which Tripoli. In the city, before there are six tourist attractions are often the destination of foreign tourists.
Here are six attractions:
1. Museum Jamhariya Tripoli. This museum is a place of historic objects from the country led by Moammar Gaddafi was. In this museum there are also unique-headed beast of the two entities. In addition there is also a statue of Septimus Severus historic. 2. Pottery Store Gharvan. The city is known as the city that produced the best pottery in the Middle East. Pottery they are able to compete with other pottery from Tunisia and Morocco.
3. Green Square. This place is very popular in Tripoli. If you ask a taxi driver, they certainly know it. This place is always open every day except Friday, because Friday is a holy day so that a holiday in Libya. If you visited this place should you arrive before 10 am, because if by then you will not get a chance to take pictures because of the rampant visitors at this place. Because of this strategic site often used as a demonstration event together.
4. Tripoli’s Medina. This place is one of the favorite places of foreign tourists. Medina is the old city in Tripoli, many historic buildings and relics of the Ottoman heyday.
5. Assai al-Hamra museum or museum Red Castle. The museum is located in the Medina or old city in Tripoli. This museum is a place of historic objects from prehistoric times until independence in 1953 and then revolution.
6. Statue of Marcus Aurelius. If you still remember the movie Gladiator certainly remember with this name. Marcus is one of the heroes of Rome who lived since April 26 121-17 March 180). Mark Arca stored either in Tripoli and is often visited by tourists.